Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause, but not the only one. Boiron Cyclease Menopause is designed to address several symptoms of menopause and perimenopause including night sweats, mood changes, occasional sleeplessness, and a red, blotchy, or flushed face associated with hot flashes.* This hormone-free, soy-free homeopathic medicine also significantly reduces the intensity and frequency of hot flashes, as shown in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study.1 For best results, daily use for three months is recommended.
Benefits and Features:
- A natural option for those not qualified for hormonal replacement therapy.
- Clinically supported to reduce hot flashes and successfully used in Europe for nearly a decade.
- Dosage can be adjusted depending on the intensity or occurrence of symptoms; 1 tablet can be taken up to four times throughout the day or night.
- No known drug interactions.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets that are easy to take without water.
- Boiron offers products for women of all ages, including Cyclease Cramps for menstrual cramp relief, Cyclease PMS for premenstrual symptoms, and YeastCalm® for yeast infection relief.