Psychic Awareness Mediumship
Pre-requisite to this course, you should have taken the Psychic Awareness Leading to Mediumship 101 class. If you did not take this class you need to provide the information that you have experience.
In Part 2 of the two-part course, you will learn:
- How to make a link with a spirit person.
- How to use the awarenesses that you unfolded in Part 1 to understand the information that the spirit person is imparting to you.
- How to present that information to the recipient.
- How to maintain your link with Spirit.
Schedule your Appointment Today!
Hear what our clients had to say!
– John F.
– Laura B.
Allison FeehanN.D., D.PSc, CRMT
Allison Feehan is the founder of Integrative Healing and Wellness located in Bay Head, NJ. Trained as a Doctor of Naturopathy with areas of focus around Iridology and Homeopathy, as well as a Reiki Master Teacher, Allison founded the center to provide holistic wellness services to clients. Her work includes individual consultation in the areas of Intuitive Therapy, Reiki, Emotional Freedom Technique, nutrition, meditation, and other innovative Eastern and Western medicines. In addition to her private practice, she has provided corporate and school-based educational programs focused on energy management and spiritual lifestyle. Over the last year, Allison has begun to share her talent with those around the globe, hosting destination retreats to deliver her message of health and wellness through mind, body, and spirit.
In addition to her practice and programs, Allison is an active member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals, the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and the International Iridology Practitioners Association. Her engagement in these organizations allows her to provide continuing education credits to nurses and massage therapists. She’s an entrepreneur, writer, teacher, and coach.
After spending nearly 18 years in corporate America as a Program/Project Manager, and receiving her bachelor’s Degree in business management, Allison decided to go back to school to follow her life’s calling to become a healer. Having trained many members of the wellness community and performed thousands of healing sessions on adults and children, Allison’s understanding of energy expanded and its impact on one’s emotional and physical well-being spread, building awareness and empowering others to find closure and move past setbacks in their lives.
- Naturopathic Doctor
- Diplomat of Pastoral Science, D.PSc, Pastoral Medical License PMA #L32626416
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner
- Master Herbalist
- Certificate in Holistic & Integrative Health
- Certificate in Holistic Mental Health
- Access Consciousness Bars® Practitioner
- Ordained Nondenominational Minister
- Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Trained Chakra Healer
- Certified Angel Card Reader-Doreen Virtue
- Certified Realm Reader-Doreen Virtue
- Motivational Speaker
- Intuitive and Medium (Medical)